Thursday, February 17, 2022

The Army Painter 2: I got the wrong sprues!

 So I went ahead and bought a US army starter set from the Bolt Action wargame. I built the Sherman tank and then headed into the infantry and discovered that there were no weapons! The packers put the wrong sprues into the kit! 

Funnily enough, all Bolt Action products come with a little card telling who put them together for you. So I have someone to get mad at!

But I emailed customer support and I hope that this gets resolved. 

In the meantime, I managed to paint up all the infantry that I already had. They turned out really good! I'm planning to put the finishing touches on them in the form of fake grass and shrubs on the base. This is actually quite a fun hobby. 

But now I enter the waiting game for my replacement product from the makers of the game. I really hope that the situation gets resolved. 

Until next time, folks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment